The Eternal Journey, The Whistling Colonel - Leon Redbone - Sugar (CD, Album), The Roaring 20s, This Is A Warning - Princess Sharifa - Heritage (Vinyl, LP, Album), Back To Blue Jeans Again - Bobby Ross - Voice Of America (Vinyl, LP, Album), Globalisierungslied - Christoph & Lollo - Trotzdemtrotz (CD, Album), Ill Be Your Jukebox Tonight, The Classics IV - Stormy / Spooky (Vinyl), We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful, Háa C - Moses Hightower - Önnur Mósebók (Vinyl, LP), Soon - Artie Shaw - The Indispensable Artie Shaw Vol. 5/6 (1944 / 1945) (Vinyl, LP)
- KagarLabelcode: LC Tropical Music, Records & Publishing company, was established by music journalist, radio host and producer Claus Schreiner. The company/label offers, and edits, a large selection of Latin American Music and Worldmusic in Germany and Europe. After the company closed its music- and music-video catalogue and.
- DaibeiVarious Artists – Tropicália ou Panis et Circencis (). When I came across this cover, a Tropicália tribute to Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, in the small Tokyo record cafe of City Country City, it called out to gantioderorapestlatawhimbelgncidad.xyzinfo did I know that this compilation, translated to Bread and Circuses in English, is considered the Tropicália manifesto.
- TashicageTropical Print Vinyl/Printed Heat Transfer Vinyl/Patterned Vinyl/Printed Vinyl/Printed Vinyl/Printed Outdoor Vinyl/Printed HTV, P PinkInkPrintCompany 5 out of 5 stars (7,) $ Favorite Add to See similar items + More like this. Tropical monstera leaves Printed Siser Heat Transfer Vinyl, Oracal Adhesive Craft Vinyl-
- KazijinWhy: This two-disc survey from the impeccable British reissues label Soul Jazz deftly bundles the prime movers of the genre—Veloso, Gil, Gal Costa. Os Mutantes ’ Beatlesque “Panis Et Circenses,” with its chirpy “Penny Lane” trumpets and sound-collage finale, is included, as is Gil’s “Bat Macumba” and the Veloso composition that gave Tropicália its name.
- SamukreeTropicália (Portuguese pronunciation: [tɾopiˈkaʎɐ, tɾɔpiˈkaljɐ]), also known as Tropicalismo ([tɾopikɐˈlizmu, tɾɔpikaˈ-]), was a Brazilian artistic movement that arose in the late s and formally ended in Though music was its chief expression, the movement was not solely expressed so, as it enveloped other art forms such as film, theatre, and poetry.
Leave a Reply
- New Bones - Hamiet Bluiett - Ebu (Vinyl, LP, Album)
- I Wanna (Blue Dragon Dance Remix) - Various - Kuumad Eesti Hitid 2002 (CD)
- Maak Er Wat Van - Sesamstraat - Het Beste Uit Sesamstraat Deel 3 (CD)
- In the Morning - Gates (4) - The Sun Will Rise and Lead Me Home (Vinyl)
- Insure Your Shipment (Marmelade Remix)
- Classic Rock
- Heavy Metal
- Rock and Roll
- Classical Rock/Progressive
- Progressive Rock
- Indie Rock
- Soundtracks/theme Songs
- Thrash Metal
- Heavy Metal
- New Wave
- Blues Rock
- Power Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Post Punk
- Big band
- Folk Metal
- Glam Rock
- Symphonic Metal
- Soft Rock