Them There Eyes, Incarnated Solvent Abuse - Carcass - Choice Cuts (CD), まどろみ - ハルビンズ弐拾五 - 波華横丁皿三味 (CD, Album), Do What We Would (Original 12 Mix), My Road Now, Escapism - PDM Posse - Last Extremities (Vinyl, LP), Luis Mariano - Les Lavandières Du Portugal (Shellac), Morning In Coventry - Yiorgos Zikoyiannis* - Portrait (CD, Album), Ik Ben De Mooiste - Ton van der Meer - B.G.G. (Vinyl, LP, Album), The Magician - Stanley Clarke - Live 1976-1977 (Cassette), Dub Girl - Ranking Scroo* And The Crucial Youths - Thanks And Praises (Vinyl, LP)
- GrojoraThe Black Death (also known as the Pestilence, the Great Mortality, or the Plague) was the deadliest pandemic recorded in human history. The Black Death resulted in the deaths of up to 25– million people in Eurasia and North Africa, peaking in Europe from to Plague, the disease caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, was the cause; Y. pestis infection most commonly results in.
- NikinosWith their second album, Chronicle of the Plague, Ukrainian dark ambient band Dark Ages soundtracked an imagined history of the horrific plague years of the Middle Ages. With gothic choirs and doom-ridden instrumentation, songs with titles like "Ships Full of Blackened Corpses" and "Dead Desolate Villages" present an ominous, mostly instrumental picture of the decay, sorrow, and sickness of.
- TezilShop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Dark Plague at the Discogs Marketplace. Explore. Discover. Explore All; Trending Releases Dark Plague: Perverse Devotion (CD, Album) Fallen-Angels Productions: Angel South Korea: Sell This Version: ANGEL Dark Plague: When The Last Christians Die (CD, Album) Fallen-Angels Productions.
- TegamiThe Plague- Black Death and its impact on Christianity What happened in the event? Many people turned to the church for a cure, praying that God would end the Plague. Religious reactions took two extreme forms: the rise of the flagellants and the persecution of Jews. A group of.
Leave a Reply
- Daybreak - Frank Sinatra - Blue Skies (CD)
- Sweet Stuff - Horace Silver - The Baghdad Blues - 1959 (CD)
- Chœur Dhommes Et Harpe - Malinké*, Baoulé / Gilbert Rouget - Musique DAfrique Occidentale (Vinyl, LP
- Dont Cry For Me Argentina - Kai Warner Choir & Orchestra* - SKai High (Vinyl, LP)
- Mellow Carmello Palumbo - Mandala (11) - Soul Crusade (Vinyl, LP, Album)
- Classic Rock
- Heavy Metal
- Rock and Roll
- Classical Rock/Progressive
- Progressive Rock
- Indie Rock
- Soundtracks/theme Songs
- Thrash Metal
- Heavy Metal
- New Wave
- Blues Rock
- Power Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Post Punk
- Big band
- Folk Metal
- Glam Rock
- Symphonic Metal
- Soft Rock